Transfermarkt - Das Fußball-Portal mit Transfers, Marktwerten, Gerüchten und Statistiken
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Custom Coat Roll-On, Brush-On or Spray-On Truck Bed Liner 1.5 Gallon (6 Quart) Kit. Custom Tintable Color Kit Includes: 6 - 21 fl. oz. Cans of Tintable Truck Bed Liner Base, 6 - 8 fl. oz. Cans Custom Coat Standard Hardener and 6 - 3 fl. oz. Bottles of Custom Shop Basecoat Color Tint, and 1 Custom Coat 7 Piece Paint Roller Applicator Kit with 2 Rollers, Frame, 2 Brushes and Coating Tray with Liner. Estimated coverage is 110 to 130 square feet per 1 U.S. Gallon at 10 mils wet film thickness.
- Custom Coat Truck Bed Liner is a premium durable long lasting textured protective coating that can tolerate extreme climatic temperature conditions. It is heat, UV resistant and waterproof, so it protects coated surfaces from rust. Use it to help dampen sounds and vibrations.
- Custom Coat was developed to provide a great looking durable yet flexible textured surface and is a heavy duty 2 part urethane coating that is easy to apply. It provides the ultimate surface protection for almost any application. Unlike other protective and bed liner coatings Custom Coat is a flexible material that will resist chipping, while providing impact protection and abrasion resistance.Â These features and benefits make it perfect for its most popular application as a truck bed liner.
- Custom Coat is a very versatile product that can be used for endless amount of applications. Use it on truck beds, entire vehicle exteriors, chassis, bumpers, commercial vehicles, equipment and trailers. It's also great for home uses as non-skid coating for floors including garage floors, concrete, wood, steps, walkways, wood decks, docks, bath tubs, basement floors, walls, tool boxes and engine compartments. "li" Easily achieve professional results with our DIY Custom Coat Kit Packages. Kits are available in various sizes from 1 quart to 2 gallon. Kits are also available with either a Spray Applicator Gun or a Paint Roller Application Set. Custom Coat also offers Urethane Tint Concentrate in over 50 colors, so you can choose either a single color or use different colors to create your own multi-colored custom look or use the colors that will make a great camouflage pattern.
Custom Coat Bed Liner Custom Tintable Color Kit with Paint Roller and Brush Applicator Set, 1.5 Gallon (6 Quart) Kit Includes:
- 6 - 21 fl. oz. Cans of Tintable Truck Bed Liner Base
- 6 - 8 fl. oz. Cans Custom Coat Standard Hardener
- 6 - 3 fl. oz. Bottles of Custom Shop Basecoat Color Tint
- 1 - Custom Coat Roll-On and Brush-On Applicator Kit (2 Rollers, Frame, Roller Tray with Liner, 2 Brushes)
- Product Technical Data Sheet and Usage Guide Manual
CUSTOM COAT FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Easy to use, as you just mix in the hardener, shake it, and then spray, roll or brush it onto a surface!
- Waterproof, heat, and UV resistant, so it protects coated surfaces from rust and corrosion.
- A flexible textured coating that will resist chipping while providing impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely durable with excellent surface adhesion and helps deaden sounds and vibrations.
- Available with a tintable base that allows you to create your own custom color or multi-colored look.
Custom Coat Bed Liner is a premium durable long-lasting textured 1.67 VOC 2K (two-component) protective urethane coating. Custom Coat is a very versatile product that can be used for an endless amount of applications but is primarily manufactured for application onto truck beds, metal, aluminum, fiberglass, concrete, wood, and most OEM manufacturerâs finishes.
Custom Coat Tintable Truck Bed Liner Coating is proportionately packaged to simply mix the tintable bed liner base, the hardener, and the tint together. Mixing Custom Coat Tintable Bed Liner Coating couldn't be easier, as the liner coating, hardener, and coloring tint are conveniently packaged separately in the required pre-measured mixing proportions, so you just need to mix the three products together, shake it, and spray it!"p" The tintable bed liner coating comes in a convenient 1-liter can (1.06-quart size) that's partially filled with 21 fluid ounces (615 ml) of tintable liner coating (CUS TBL-QT). This leaves 11 fluid ounces of space for you to directly pour in the 8 fluid ounce (237 ml) container of hardener (CUS BLH-HP) and also pour 3 to 4 fluid ounces of solvent-based basecoat color tint. That's a full 32 fluid ounce (1 quart) can of activated and sprayable bed liner coating.
- Practical Coverage: 110 - 130 square foot per 1 U.S. gallon (standard 4-quart size kit) @ 10-12 mils wet film thickness.
- A standard 4-quart (1 gallon) size liner kit on average will cover a full-size truck short bed (about 6 feet long), but 5 or 6 quarts of liner are needed on average to cover a full-size truck long bed (about 8 feet long).
- Bed Liner has a 3 to 1 mix ratio and is 1.67 VOC when used as packaged.
- Pot life: 45 - 60 minutes @ 72Â°F
- Touch dry: 1.5 hours (depending on film build) @ 72Â°F
- Light duty: 48 hours @ 72Â°F
- Regular duty: 5-7 days @ 72Â°F
- Clean Surface - Surface to be coated must be cleaned with high-quality wax and grease remover (Recommended surface cleaners CUS SP-522 Aerosol, KUS KW901or KUS KW912 Quarts amp; Gallons).
- Remove Surface Debris - Remove loose paint, rust, and any other debris that may affect coating adhesion.
- Sand Surface - Sand surface area with 120 to 180 grit sandpaper or with a nylon cup brush (Recommended sanding products by Dura-Gold). For hard to reach and difficult to sand areas, use red scuff pads. The whole surface should be sanded thoroughly to ensure proper coating adhesion. Re-clean and degrease the surface before priming.
- Prime Surface - Spot prime any areas where bare metal has been exposed with a suitable self-etching acid etch primer (Recommended CUS SP-440 Aerosol or CUS SEP35 Quarts amp; Gallons). All bare metal, aluminum or galvanized surfaces must be primed with an etch primer or a direct-to-metal epoxy or urethane primer to ensure optimal coating adhesion (Recommended 2K DTM Epoxy Primer CUS KEP Series Kit in Quarts, Half-Gallons amp; Gallons).
- Mask Surrounding Surface Areas - To prevent over-spray from getting on additional surface areas, mask off all areas surrounding the application area before spraying.
- Remove the cap from a mixed and activated can of bed liner coating, then attach the can to a Custom Shop Custom Coat Bed Liner Applicator Gun (CUS BLG-055). Set the air pressure at the gun between 40-70.
- Apply to a prepared surface by spraying with an even sweeping motion to obtain the texture you desire.
- Additional coats can be applied after a 45 to 60-minute flash off period between coats.
- Reducing the flash off times, having excessive film build, or spraying at reduced temperatures will retard the drying times.
Custom Coat Tintable Truck Bed Liner is also Available in a Full Spectrum of Awesome Colors:
Standard Tintable Base Colors
GM White, Bright White, Mesa Gray, Dove Gray, Shoreline Beige, Dakota Brown, Safety Yellow, Lime Green, Emerald Green, Safety Blue, Reflex Blue, Bright Purple, Safety Orange, Hot Rod Red, Blood Red, Bright Silver, Pewter Metallic, Charcoal Metallic, Tintable Metallic, and Blue Metallic
Federal Standard Color Camouflage Series Tintable Bases
34094 Olive Drab, 34052 USMC Dark Olive Drab, 34128 Woodland Green, Authentic WWII Olive Drab, 34089 Olive Green, 33303 Khaki, 30051 Camo Brown, 33105 Field Drab Brown, 30215 Light Brown, 33446 Desert Tan, 33510 Sandstone, 30480 Field Tan, 30257 Earth Yellow, 36521 Frost Beige, 25045 Insignia Blue, 35056 Ultramarine Blue, 35048 Navy Blue, 36270 Haze Gray, 36118 Battleship Dark Gray, 36375 Light Gray, 36473 Air Force Gray, 36300 Aircraft Gray, 37031 Camo Smoke Tintable, 35177 Camo Medium Blue, 30277 Sand Brown, 30266 Golden Sand and 25010 Coyote Brown
|player/ position||club||transfer fee|
|Robbie Brady Left Midfield||-|
|S. Kvirkvelia Centre-Back||-|
|N. Koffi Centre-Forward||-|
|Sergio Romero Goalkeeper||-|
|Petros Defensive Midfield||-|
|player/ position||club||transfer fee|
|Jack Grealish Left Winger||€117.50m|
|Romelu Lukaku Centre-Forward||€115.00m|
|Jadon Sancho Left Winger||€85.00m|
|Lionel Messi Right Winger||free transfer|
|Raphaël Varane Centre-Back||€40.00m|
|All summer transfers|
|player/ position||club||market value|
|Kylian Mbappé Centre-Forward||€160.00m|
|Erling Haaland Centre-Forward||€150.00m|
|Harry Kane Centre-Forward||€120.00m|
|Neymar Left Winger||€100.00m|
|Kevin De Bruyne Attacking Midfield||€100.00m|
|player/ position||club||market value|
|Robbie Brady Left Midfield||€2.50m|
|Eldar Delic Left-Back||€100Th.|
|Adama Traoré Right Winger||€2.50m|
|G. Athanasiadis Goalkeeper||€1.50m|
|To all changes|